My resignation 01/19/2002 10:09 AM CST
Hey gang,

I have sent in my resignation because I feel it is time to go. I do not have the time to give you 100%, which is what you deserve. My first child is to be born in two months, I have recently gone through the promotional process and made it to be a sergeant with the police department. I am still working several homicide cases and I am starting to get bogged down.

I felt guilty a couple years back when the guild was not getting the attention they deserved and I did not want that to happen again. So, I would rather someone come in with a fresh attitude, fresh ideas and a zeal to keep new things coming for ya. I was hoping to wait until the new soul stuff got approved but I just would feel more guilty while I waited.

I started back in June 1996 with a player, Steeler and subsequently as Raphael. I have met and visited with many of you. We always did not see eye to eye, but that rarely happens. Thanks for the fun times and laughter. You all will be missed. I hope to be able to visit with you all with Steeler at some point in time. I will need a break from reality.

The good thing about this is you have two talented people at the helm of the Paladin guild and hopefully a third paladin will be placed on the team. Either way you slice it, the guild is in good hands and the future is good.

I hope everyone stays safe,

Steve Hall, Raphael, Steeler and soon to be proud father.
GMRaphael@aol.com