This year for Halloween, I'm dressing up as a Paladin GM 10/31/2001 03:51 AM CST
Hi there,

Since Raphael and Naiph are both pretty tied up right now, I figured it would be a good time to pop in and introduce myself. I'm the Paladin Development Assistant, which basically means I work on the same kinds of things that Raph does, but he makes the call if opinions differ. Fortunately, we seem to be on the same page most of the time.

As some of you know, I've actually been on the P-team for a while now. I haven't posted much before because a) I haven't really had much to announce that Raphael hadn't talked about already, and b) you folks are scary <g>.

In case you're wondering, yes, my player background is paladin. I can't think of DR without thinking paladin. GMs have to look at things from the point of view that anything we do has to fit the game as a whole, but I can tell you for certain that I do understand where you're coming from when you speak as members of this guild.

What am I working on? As Maelona mentioned, we've been going over the details of the revision to soul, which I think is something we've needed for a long time. I'm hopeful that'll be coming along in the not too distant future. I'm not going to say the dreaded "soon" until it has official approval because I really don't want to make promises until I'm sure we can keep them.

Glyph of Uthmor is something I expect to progress with once we're sure the combat changes it will need to hook in with are complete.

I'm also working on some other stuff which isn't ready to be talked about yet, but provided they work out, you'll hear more later.

Finally, I'm spewing out ideas plus checking the boards for good ideas to steal (well, not steal, share -- paladins don't steal).

I expect I'll check in here from time to time, but if I become a frequent poster, please alert my psychiatrist.

-GM Roderigo