Various Topics. 01/15/2001 03:15 PM CST
My apologies for having not responded for the past week, folks; I had a number of GMly things under deadline that have since been wrapped up. Sooo...I'm off back to the normal schedule of mostly Empath stuff. :)

First, I'm presently going through Rhook's waiting list and tackling the people on that. I ask that you not request an Assist to talk to me - if your Empath's name is on the list, you WILL be talked to one way or another. I'm good at tracking folks down.

Sometime within the next week or two after I've hopefully finished off said list I hope to start off with the promised small mini-meetings (approxmiately 5-10 people) for feedback on various and specific guild related topics. These roundtable discussions will be posted by me (provided no one beats me to the message boards first!) so that everyone can be sure of having access to any materials dispersed during those meetings.

History Books - In progress still. No I'm not setting a date on them, though they're moving along nicely. Keep your eyes peeled. :)

Nionon