Delays and Communication 09/14/2001 10:01 AM CDT
Folks,

There is a chance that the instrument design contest entries will not be judged as per the deadline outlined in the contest rules. This is for a variety of reasons, and remains only a chance. I just wanted to give you fair warning as to this, and the assurance that the entries will get judged.

I still have copies of all submitted entries, and even have copies of each of those instruments already made in my rooms. If it comes to us wishing to open up a merchant with the winning instruments, it'll be a simple matter of picking out the chosen ones and setting things in motion to get it out there.

In addition, there may be some delay in Hoome or I getting back to you on specific issues on the boards. Hoome himself is going to be out of the loop for a while because the workload at his fulltime job just jumped exponentially, and certain members of the staff are also out of touch (which is as it should be, right now). We'll continue to read and respond as we may.

If anyone needs a more rapid response on any sort of issue, my emailbox is always open, and you can put DRDeryka on your buddy list to send instant message with. I may not always be able to answer on the spot, but if I see the IM I will get back to you ASAP.

<hugs guildsibs>
Deryka