Back in the saddle again. 06/09/2001 12:13 AM CDT
Hello everyone,

Let me first say it's nice to be back again, albeit under circumstances that are less than stellar for the Guild. I add my voice to all of those who wish Melodia well in the future, and thank her for being a part of all things Bard here in DR. Despite anyone's personal thoughts, we all stood together and that's how things should be remembered. Nuff said.

Also, thank you Maelona for jumping on the boards, and letting everyone know I was on leave. I have been away for a little while now, dealing with some personal buisness and was about to return when I heard the news. I apologize for not letting you all know I was gone, but I had hoped to slip away and back before I was missed. Lesson learned there.

The next few weeks are going to be kinda rushed as I catch up on things and see what's needing to be delt with immediately, what's pending, etc. We will still keep the meeting date and time we have scheduled, and plan to have a full update and chat about what's up. After discussing things with Deryka and seeing your suggestions, I think we'll be going with an open meeting so anyone can attend, but keep the list for questions to Bards only.

<scratches his head> I think that's all for now, if I've missed anything I'll just make another post tomorrow or something -- I just wanted to let you all know I'm still part of the team and not going anywhere.

Warmest Regards,

--Hoome

ps - I am not sober! Watchit Bubbs or I'll tweese your beard.