Here's a bonus post about experience 11/13/2019 07:53 PM CST
So I have the HE tarantula and came across this today, which I didn't see when the EXP BONUS pool was implemented in DR3.0

>>Your Survival pool could fill 1 empty skill to 200 ranks and one empty skill to 21 ranks.

My question is... does this mean that you can only put the bits, up to 200 ranks max, into a single skill then can't put more bonus bits into it?

Let's say I have drained all skills and I back train a skill like stealth. I don't learn any other skills in the Survival skilset and turn on the bonus. Will all 200 + 21 ranks bits go into stealth if I drain the whole exp bonus pool? Or, am I maxed at adding only 200 ranks of bits for each survival skill only?

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Here's a bonus post about experience 11/13/2019 08:02 PM CST
> My question is... does this mean that you can only put the bits, up to 200 ranks max, into a single skill then can't put more bonus bits into it?

No, there's no limitation like that. It's just that "a skill from 0 to 200" is a convenient unit to use for large bonus pools.