So . . .What do I need to micro trans in order to do this? 04/18/2019 05:26 PM CDT

Time Development Points: 171 Favors: 20 Deaths: 47 Departs: 45
[Unlock Rested Experience (and more!) by visiting the SimuCoin Store!]
Re: So . . .What do I need to micro trans in order to do this? 04/18/2019 05:34 PM CDT
Because you have a free account and Simutronics wants you to have a paid account.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: So . . .What do I need to micro trans in order to do this? 04/19/2019 07:20 AM CDT
>>That's the Offline Experience Drain, available in 30 and 90 day flavors.

Rested experience is not Offline Experience drain. It clearly says Unlock Rested Experience.

@OP, it's probably coming soon and they released the messaging before releasing it in the store.
Re: So . . .What do I need to micro trans in order to do this? 04/19/2019 08:55 AM CDT

> @OP, it's probably coming soon and they released the messaging before releasing it in the store.

My guess as well, but I'm surprised they're doing this for F2P accounts at all. It seems like a great way to push F2Ps to eventually sub.
Re: So . . .What do I need to micro trans in order to do this? 04/19/2019 12:20 PM CDT
In case you missed it in game or on twitter:

[10:11] TWEET: We've added NEW items to the SimuCoin Store (including rested exp for F2P), AND there's a sale on EVERYTHING! Go check it out! http://bit.ly/2auDlrN #new #sale #drprime

Looks like they added it shortly after updating the messaging.
Re: So . . .What do I need to micro trans in order to do this? 04/19/2019 12:52 PM CDT
>Rested experience is not Offline Experience drain. It clearly says Unlock Rested Experience.

I derped.

ā€œIā€™m sorry that your mystical, godlike powers do not instantly work as you would like them to.ā€
Re: So . . .What do I need to micro trans in order to do this? 04/19/2019 01:18 PM CDT
As a heads up the $10 f2p xp upgrade includes all of the xp things including rested, and offline drain and boosted xp cant be bought separately anymore.
Re: So . . .What do I need to micro trans in order to do this? 04/20/2019 12:23 AM CDT
> As a heads up the $10 f2p xp upgrade includes all of the xp things including rested, and offline drain and boosted xp cant be bought separately anymore.

Oh, I missed that.

Sad times :-(