Re: Development update request 02/16/2016 08:00 PM CST
>Bears repeating that unless you PvP, you never ever ever ever ever ever ever had to do this.

Uh, disagree? The TDPs generated from training a wide variety of skills don't magically not-work in PvE. They don't make my weapons heavier or my concentration values lower or my reflexes slower.

In point, they kind of do the opposite. Training more skills means more stat points means heavier weapons at lower RT, better learning, and overall improvement of the character. You might as well argue that never training any stat above 10 is fine if you don't want to PvP...
Re: Development update request 02/16/2016 08:13 PM CST
I played a character for many years without a clown suit, an instrument, or a backpack full of weapons and I agree that while the game is totally playable (as intended) without all those extra TPS... wow the difference is insane. Basically removes the challenge from PVE but being so overpowered feels kind of good. Definately much less interesting though, so I've been looking for other ways to interestingly cripple my tdp-farming characters.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Development update request 02/16/2016 08:20 PM CST
>>Uh, disagree? The TDPs generated from training a wide variety of skills don't magically not-work in PvE. They don't make my weapons heavier or my concentration values lower or my reflexes slower.

You still never had to do it. You are literally competing against no one but yourself, and setting those metrics on your own accord.

Sure, I could say "I need 100 in every stat before doing X", but there's no outright requirement for it.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.