Re: Development update request 02/16/2016 07:50 PM CST
Wow, what an adult response.

People are saying they'll leave because you're changing the way the game has worked for almost twenty years is different than someone saying they're going to leave because you're not going to bend the rules for them.

It's not like you have lots of new customers waiting to jump on board when you release new stuff, you're angering customers that have been playing the game for decades just by mentioning stuff like this. We spend years writing scripts and perfecting routines to train our characters based on the way the game is designed. I'd think twice about that.
Re: Development update request 02/16/2016 08:02 PM CST
If outrage isn't going to move me, meta-outrage probably isn't going to either.

If you like the status quo I'd need to hear a compelling argument for why it makes a better video game than the adjustment does, since I'm pretty sold on adjusting being the better video game option. If you wish to just express outrage about the response to outrage, that is okay too but I only promise a quick skim past this point.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino