Possible Bug With Stalking Message 06/15/2020 09:57 AM CDT
Hey Troops,

I've notice over the last 2 weeks or so, that when I stop stalking and go to melee without being hidden I get a message to the effect "good idea, but you can't stalk without being hidden" or works to that effect. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm in black apes when I get this, but I get this consistently. Doesn't stop me from fighting at melee, but it seems odd.

Bluefalcon
Re: Possible Bug With Stalking Message 06/15/2020 11:57 AM CDT

I've been seeing this as well, in Raiders in the house in Rossman's. Second Floor. I haven't seen it at all in Pecs out the gate of Rossman's. Not sure whats going on with it, I'll see if I can find a log, if I have logs turned on, I don't know that I do. But if I don't, I'll get a log sometime today. Its happening all the time though in Raiders. Not sure if your a thief or not, but could it be possibly a Khri bug maybe? I just figured it was another bug with Khri. Since I do play a thief. I know there's a bug in one of the khri's just not sure which.

Dalkin/Jim
Re: Possible Bug With Stalking Message 06/15/2020 11:58 AM CDT

Oh, this is on the plat side that I"m seeing this by the way. :)
Re: Possible Bug With Stalking Message 06/15/2020 12:04 PM CDT

No, I'm the other survival guild, a ranger. Was using Earth meld to enhance my hiding/stalking. I thought at first it was just me on that day, but the messaging that I can't stalk without being hidden is consistent over the last few weeks after I quit stalking.

Bluefalcon
Re: Possible Bug With Stalking Message 06/17/2020 10:44 PM CDT

>> While obvious, you can't stalk while being visible!

This one?
Re: Possible Bug With Stalking Message 06/20/2020 10:18 AM CDT
<<obvious, you can't stalk while being visible!>>

<<This one?>>

Yeah, that's the message I get after I've been stalking a while and decide to come out and do some melee to learn some evasion and armor. Just seems the messaging is buggy, because I've not tried to hide when I get the message.

Bluefalcon