B&E Cooldown Trigger 05/31/2020 02:57 PM CDT
It appears that the cooldown timer is triggered when someone is joined to someone who enters a B&E instance, even if they don't follow. For instance, if someone is in the group but does not have their CRIME AVOID set to allow them to be led into crime, or if someone is in roundtime and therefore does not enter the instance. This means if they attempt to BURGLE themselves immediately after, they get hit with the arrest. Can this be changed for the timer to trigger when they actual enter the instance?

Jalika
Re: B&E Cooldown Trigger 06/06/2020 10:53 AM CDT
I can't reproduce this. You should only be on timer if you get moved in.

My guess is you were arrested for a different reason, like a guard moved into your room right before your attempt. Did you see activity in BURGLE RECALL after not entering with a group leader?

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: B&E Cooldown Trigger 06/06/2020 02:18 PM CDT
Alright, I was unable to repeat as well with a second paid account. I did have 3 separate people on different days get arrested burgling after failing to follow in a group because of their avoid. Was in a clan area, with reportedly no recent attempts (one had even never used the B&E system). This was in a clan area so not guard related. I'll try a few more things to see if I can replicate, else I guess I'll have to chalk it up to them perhaps failing for another reason. Thanks for looking.

Jalika