Breaking and Entering in Clan Justice 03/01/2020 06:58 PM CST
Earlier today the ability to BURGLE within Clan Justice zones was removed.

>burgle
You don't see any likely marks in the area.

Can we get an official comment on this? I'm curious if this is a permanent change, or has this been disabled until [insert thing here] happens?

- I
Re: Breaking and Entering in Clan Justice 03/02/2020 07:24 AM CST
I liked the danger of clan burgling, and the fact that it was ranger friendly. I know I know, you can B&E in/out and not search and have no risk, but I like the scariness of the clans. I lost several hands and even my head!

Please bring back clan B&E so I don't have to trash my bonus to train thievery!

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea
Re: Breaking and Entering in Clan Justice 03/02/2020 09:43 PM CST

I second this request.
Re: Breaking and Entering in Clan Justice 03/02/2020 11:03 PM CST
BURGLE should now work anywhere there is JUSTICE and is outside. There was some stuff behind the scenes where the two systems weren't working well together in different places.

If you do run across any places where there is JUSTICE (and it's outside) and you can't BURGLE, please BUG ROOM so we can look!

- GM Ynami
Re: Breaking and Entering in Clan Justice 03/02/2020 11:29 PM CST
>> BURGLE should now work anywhere there is JUSTICE and is outside. There was some stuff behind the scenes where the two systems weren't working well together in different places.

Thank you, Ynami, for the response. And again to the entire team for getting things working again.

- I