odd bug with breaking and entering 02/23/2020 02:45 PM CST
so i had an odd thing happen today

Got caught in a house burgling, was in Therenborough. After the judge sentencing, i started to leave the keep to grab lirums when my boar showed up while i had not retrieved my items yet. The boar followed me around as usual while i grabbed my things.

I then went and did another burgle run, during this run the boar appeared in the burgled house, when i left through the window it never followed me out. never saw it again.

It appears it is now gone, is there anything i can do to get it back?

thanks,

Rehlyn

Well, see, there's the linchpin of why everything you're saying is wrong. There's the fulcrum. There's the centerpiece. There's the turkey on the Thanksgiving table.
Re: odd bug with breaking and entering 02/23/2020 08:45 PM CST
>>YOFIE: Got caught in a house burgling, was in Therenborough. After the judge sentencing, i started to leave the keep to grab lirums when my boar showed up while i had not retrieved my items yet. The boar followed me around as usual while i grabbed my things.

>>I then went and did another burgle run, during this run the boar appeared in the burgled house, when i left through the window it never followed me out. never saw it again.

>>It appears it is now gone, is there anything i can do to get it back?

If you have not already done so, I would assist in-game. For future reference, we recommend putting away all pets before burgling.

As a general reminder, we also recommend registering anything important to you. Registration has two key advantages. First, it creates a record that you were in possession of the item, which makes it easier for us to replace the item should we determine that it is eligible for replacement.

Second, while NOT guaranteed, registered items do have increased protections from the janitor. If they're recovered, you can check at the Lost & Found and retrieve them at any time. See NEWS 2 29 for additional information.

You can find the item registrar at any Carousel, among other locations. The Lost & Found bin can also be found at Carousel locations.

GM Cordulia
Re: odd bug with breaking and entering 02/24/2020 05:43 AM CST
<<For future reference, we recommend putting away all pets before burgling.>>

Just to be clear, i did not have the boar out, it Appeared after i was arrested and tried, it was within its sack in a backpack at the time of arrest.

I will assist in game, thanks

Rehlyn

Well, see, there's the linchpin of why everything you're saying is wrong. There's the fulcrum. There's the centerpiece. There's the turkey on the Thanksgiving table.
Re: odd bug with breaking and entering 02/24/2020 09:41 AM CST

>If you have not already done so, I would assist in-game. For future reference, we recommend putting away all pets before burgling.

Just a note that companions appear to do the same. Follow you in, but disappear when out. I was able to whistle and recall it, though I don't know if it the downtime it was "asleep" or in a location that would allow it to be lost if you missed a feeding or petting.

Jalika