possible BnE group issue 02/17/2020 11:18 AM CST
I didn't actually try and SEARCH a surface with the 2nd character on this so I don't have a complete idea of what was going on. But it was weird enough to make me take note...

So 2 characters (CHAR1 & CHAR2), with CHAR1 in the lead. CHAR1's burgle cooldown is done but CHAR2 still has 10 minutes (or so) on her cooldown timer, and I get ready to go, but forget to disband the group. And at that moment, when I BURGLE with CHAR1, CHAR2 was in a RT.

By 2 factors, CHAR2 shouldn't have been able to join CHAR1 in the burgle (ie. still on cooldown and in a RT), however when CHAR1 entered the burgle home, CHAR2 was along for the ride. I had to wait until CHAR2 was out of roundtime and then I did a quick "go window" with her and finished out my burgle event with CHAR1.

Once I was out with both characters and did a BURGLE RECALL with each, CHAR1 had the (expected) "You should wait at least 34 roisaen for the heat to die down.", but then CHAR2 was still showing "You should wait at least 9 roisaen for the heat to die down."

So I guess it's a bonus that CHAR2 wasn't immediately arrested, but then that also seems like a bug, as that's what normally would have happened if she'd done a BURGLE before the timer was up.

Anyhow, maybe this was set up as intended and if I'd tried to do anything with CHAR2 in the burgle event there would have been prevented from any actions. That being said, letting a group member that is in a RT along to a burgle event seems...problematic. Maybe some sort of delay and messaging for groups could be added, or not allow the group leader to even try and BURGLE if anyone in the group is in RT? Not sure what the best way forward is here but it was definitely a less than desirable scenario...heh.

* And just before I posted this, I did a quick refresh of the BURGLE RECALL on both characters, and now both are reading "You should wait at least 11 roisaen for the heat to die down.". So I guess the system self-corrected on that?

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway