BnE; stage 2 ideas 02/16/2020 07:41 PM CST
So yes yes, I know the system just came out. But it's so fun! So, of course there will be ideas on where to take it next...:P

I'm noticing that right now, many of the loot items have a Zoluren theme, ex. a dainty walnut comb carved with Zoluren ensha blossoms. What if you could get a different cosmetically different loot pool depending on where you did your burgling?

So if you were in Crossing, you'd still get the current loot pool. If you were in Shard, the above might instead be "a dainty walnut comb carved with Ilithi iris blooms", in Theren you might have "a dainty walnut comb carved with Therengian rose blossoms", etc.

Another idea would be if during certain events an event-unique room would have the chance to unlock. So say during guidfest, the chance for a Banner Room to unlock with guild-themed loot.

Right now, your survival skillset qualifies you for specific rooms, but maybe there could be qualifiers for race, guild, citizenship status, order status, etc. to unlock rooms for each which would then apply similarly to your whole group. I imagine you'd need to get permission from each Order for it, but might be a neat way to introduce some things with "crest of the Order of the White Rose" or "crest of the Tavern Troupe" on them...

And I'll try and remember to CC the idea over in the events folder, but a nice micro-trans event incidental or endloot item would be a way to reduce your BURGLE cooldown for x-amount of time.

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway