Thievery change 02/21/2019 04:02 PM CST
Would it be possible to let us know what has changed with Thievery? I noticed a few weeks ago that after stealing items, they are no longer being moved 'out of sight' if you drop them, so I know something changed with it behind-the-scenes.

Also, would it be possible for pawned-item value-regeneration to be looked into? I'd like to be able to make some money from stealing items again at some point in the future - don't these pawn-brokers have fences?

Thanks.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."
Re: Thievery change 02/22/2019 09:26 AM CST
I don’t see any changes to shoplifting since September, which I believe was when I made the shoplifting timer real time rather than IG time.

I’ll poke around and see if I can figure out why it stopped getting rid of items you drop later today when I’m home from my regular job. Is it all items, or just some? Can you give me some examples of items you noticed aren’t deleting?

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Thievery change 02/22/2019 01:09 PM CST

>You also see a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a pale gold felt quiver banded in braided plumegrass, a pale gold felt quiver banded in braided plumegrass, a pale gold felt quiver banded in braided plumegrass, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a white antelope-hide quiver worked with spirals of red-gold amber beads, a doehide curtain and a tent flap leading out.

These weren't my items, but i'm assuming they were drops after being stolen. This shop - https://elanthipedia.play.net/Zaldi_Taipa_Bowyer (that paste was from 2/3)
Jalika
Re: Thievery change 02/22/2019 01:12 PM CST
It doesn't work on containers. Otherwise people could destroy stuff we don't want destroyed (like graverobbed items, or bonded/registered items). I just checked in Prime, and it defeinitely worked on some armor I stole from Tembeg.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Thievery change 02/23/2019 05:46 PM CST
The pocketed comment explains it - I was pawning them before and wasn't noticing pileup because of it, but now because of depreciated value, have been dropping them. I didn't notice it, but all the things I've been stealing as of late are pocketed - uuzhals, slippers, etc... Thanks.

IM: Dannyboy00001111

"Fool proof system do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, nor the power of numbers."