Stealing timer 08/15/2018 02:23 PM CDT
Can we remove the shop timer upon logout for stealing? I mean, it seems silly that I can log out from game for 8+ hours and come back and days have passed IG, but "I've stolen in this shop recently" I get having it IG I guess, but can we just switch it to RL time instead of game time. The time paradox thing is weird.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Stealing timer 08/16/2018 04:46 AM CDT
+1
Re: Stealing timer 08/18/2018 12:16 AM CDT
This, and other penalties that only wind down when logged in, just force people to sit afk. I really don't see the greater goal that's served here.
Re: Stealing timer 08/18/2018 07:40 PM CDT
Yes please.
Jalika
Re: Stealing timer 09/07/2018 08:08 PM CDT
As of about 9 PM EST today (ten minutes ago), the stealing timer tracks RL time. Stealing timers from before that will remain IG time.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Stealing timer 09/07/2018 08:36 PM CDT
Thank you very much. You are the man!

Now then... about shortening that timer a bit? :)

Monster Elec

Community first. Guild always.
Re: Stealing timer 09/07/2018 10:12 PM CDT
Have I told you lately, that I love you? Have I told you, there's nothing else above you?

You fill my heart with gladness... you take away all my sadness... ease my timers that's what you do...

I was planning to make this impassioned plea because I can't keep track of exactly when my prime guy last stole (TF is easier) and I just idle him for no reason. And then this. Wow. Thank you for this.
Re: Stealing timer 09/08/2018 06:35 AM CDT
>As of about 9 PM EST today (ten minutes ago), the stealing timer tracks RL time. Stealing timers from before that will remain IG time.

<3

~Hunter Hanryu
>Everything Rangers have is just a lame version of something cool.~Morkim
Re: Stealing timer 09/08/2018 10:06 PM CDT

Dreams really do come true. Thanks.

Jalika