[Berdachun's Hut] why can't you steal the items here? 03/08/2016 11:03 PM CST
If it has been asked before, sorry. I couldn't find anything about it.

It is "You're fairly certain this area is lawless and unsafe." and "Your hands start to shake." just wondering why you can't.

Also wasn't sure if this is the right place to ask.

SEND[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
SEND[Naohhi] That means.. please stop.
You have some tiny scratches to the wings.
Re: [Berdachun's Hut] why can't you steal the items here? 03/08/2016 11:38 PM CST
>It is "You're fairly certain this area is lawless and unsafe." and "Your hands start to shake." just wondering why you can't.

Not going to say always, but in every case I can think of, shops in lawless areas are no steal. I imagine it's that way so there's a system to handle when you get caught.

Weapons for Sale:
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/User:CARAAMON#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: [Berdachun's Hut] why can't you steal the items here? 03/09/2016 12:09 AM CST
Okay, that would make sense.

SEND[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
Re: [Berdachun's Hut] why can't you steal the items here? 03/09/2016 01:42 AM CST
Yup - you need justice to steal.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things
Re: [Berdachun's Hut] why can't you steal the items here? 03/09/2016 11:15 AM CST

>>Yup - you need justice to steal.

>>Your hands begin to shake.

You can instinctively tell when the shopkeep will murder you!

When responding to something, make sure you have the facts. Otherwise you are just wasting time. -sig-
Re: [Berdachun's Hut] why can't you steal the items here? 03/09/2016 10:29 PM CST
Seems like lack of justice would be a good reason to steal. I get why it isn't happening though.