Stealth and Injuries 01/26/2016 07:28 PM CST
After investigating, we discovered that it was previously possible to reduce a person's Stealth or Perception by 100% by doing enough damage to body parts. This wasn't specific to nerve damage, if I blew off both your legs or both your eyes or your head (not that you'd notice at that point) or some combination of the four... you just couldn't hide from anything.

Good news: That is no longer the case. I have just rolled a change to Prime and Plat that caps the penalty to Stealth and Perception due to injuries. This cap is higher than the global cap, but it is much closer to the global cap than the 100% it used to be. It is also more forgiving at low levels of damage, so you shouldn't be getting huge penalties for non-bleeding wounds.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Stealth and Injuries 01/26/2016 07:32 PM CST
Huzzah! Great change, thanks Javac and all others involved in discovering/fixing this issue.

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: Stealth and Injuries 01/26/2016 07:33 PM CST
THANK YOU <3

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Stealth and Injuries 01/26/2016 07:49 PM CST
Ohh! Thank you!

~Niktika
Re: Stealth and Injuries 01/26/2016 08:07 PM CST
Thanks for this.
Re: Stealth and Injuries 01/26/2016 08:20 PM CST
Awesome. Thank you.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Stealth and Injuries 01/27/2016 05:29 AM CST
Thank you so much for looking into it and even more for making this change, which will be very helpful.