foraging georin grass 05/26/2021 07:55 AM CDT

Hya folks. Started to try foraging herbs. So I pick Georin Grass. has a skill level of 30. My Outdoorsmanship is 53. I cannot for the life of me forage it.
I found an adventurer and discussed it with her, she found it easily in one of the spots I was foraging and is listed in the compendium. I've tried foraging for
this herb three different locations according to the compendium. What am I missing?
Re: foraging georin grass 05/26/2021 03:48 PM CDT

Increase skill and make sure you're foraging during the day at low ranks. Outside the warrior mage guild is a good spot and should make it a bit easier. Outdoorsmanship buff also helps, and make sure you're spelling it correctly. Foraging just "g grass" seems to work for me (without the quotes).
Re: foraging georin grass 05/27/2021 05:05 AM CDT

foraged my first georin grass today. I think I've attempted to do this 200 times all over Zoluren. one big difference today....sky is clear and it's mid morning. I'm still concerned about the compendium. my outdoorsmanship is 54 and herb foraging compendium shows skill rank at 30 for g grass. I guess these numbers are not written in stone. thanks for your help!
Re: foraging georin grass 05/27/2021 06:13 AM CDT
This may sound very strange, but I have found a few places where georin will not grow. Too, there is what you noted about it being daytime with a clear sky: That seems to help bonus foraging. Have fun!

Player of far too many!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy