Elanthipedia needs a foraging table update. 10/13/2015 09:36 PM CDT
I notice that the foraging table in the Elantipedia needs a drastic update. Is there anyone working on this? Also, has anyone ever managed to forage a torch? Even in the older versions of the game, I don't think I ever foraged a torch.

"When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better." - Mae West
Re: Elanthipedia needs a foraging table update. 10/14/2015 02:46 AM CDT
>>Godking: I notice that the foraging table in the Elantipedia needs a drastic update. Is there anyone working on this?

Elanthipedia is a collaborative project run by the players. If you see something that needs correcting, feel free to work on it.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Elanthipedia needs a foraging table update. 11/30/2015 05:07 PM CST

I played HX:Alliance of heroes. One thing I loved was FORAGE LIST.... and it told you what all could be found in that area. Would be a major boost to DR for something like this.
Re: Elanthipedia needs a foraging table update. 11/30/2015 06:20 PM CST
>> I played HX:Alliance of heroes. One thing I loved was FORAGE LIST <<
R.I.P. Hercules and Xena, many great memories were made there ::sighs a bit for the good old days::
FORAGE LIST was indeed handy... there are a few things that I wish could transfer over here. Multi-room houses were amazing... but there I go, veering off on a tangent, sorry!
Re: Elanthipedia needs a foraging table update. 12/01/2015 11:52 AM CST
Robocopicles...

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Elanthipedia needs a foraging table update. 12/01/2015 03:41 PM CST
>>Elanthipedia is a collaborative project run by the players. If you see something that needs correcting, feel free to work on it.<<

I've tried to update, but for whatever reason I just can't seem to manage to update the list. I keep getting some "not authorized to update" message just about every time I try to update something in the Elanthipedia.

"The only good argument for not having a Democracy is to listen to the average voter speak." - Winston Churchill
Re: Elanthipedia needs a foraging table update. 12/01/2015 03:57 PM CST
>>Godking: I've tried to update, but for whatever reason I just can't seem to manage to update the list. I keep getting some "not authorized to update" message just about every time I try to update something in the Elanthipedia.

What exactly are you trying to do, and what is the exact error message? (A handful of actions are restricted to moderators/admin, but most of the editing can be done by anyone.)

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Elanthipedia needs a foraging table update. 12/01/2015 04:48 PM CST
And you're logged in when you're trying to edit, with your play.net account?

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Re: Elanthipedia needs a foraging table update. 12/12/2015 08:40 PM CST
>Also, has anyone ever managed to forage a torch?

Chiming in super late here...

To this date, I still have never found via FORAGE a torch or clover (another item that was supposedly added at the same time the torches and a kazillion other things were). I still have both in my "room check" script too for when I'm poking around.

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"It is what makes the garden beautiful: Not every flower is the same." - Bill Murray