Re: Scouting and Athletics 04/08/2013 12:20 PM CDT
The discussion about Scouting and Athletics was moved down to The Rangers < General Discussions.

Helje
DragonRealms Board Monitor

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at MOD-Helje@play.net, Senior Board Monitor Sidatura at DR-Sidatura@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Athletics 1200+ 04/21/2013 04:19 AM CDT
I was bummed the treacherous rock fall outside cabalists stopped teaching me with climb practice. What are the chances of adding a few higher level climbables there as well?
Re: Athletics 1200+ 04/21/2013 07:23 AM CDT
My understanding is that climb practice was suppose to automatically scale to the hardest climbable in the game... but I haven't looked at the code personally, I'm just recalling what was said when it was released.

Is anyone else having trouble with extreme levels of athletics?

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Athletics 1200+ 04/21/2013 09:47 AM CDT
>>My understanding is that climb practice was suppose to automatically scale to the hardest climbable in the game...

Not Climb Practice, but the hardest climb(s). If there isn't anything in the game harder than a certain climb, then that climb will teach forever even if it has to slow down after you've already topped its set difficulty.

Killing you softly with his song,
- Stormsinger Shavay

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
- Arthur O'Shaughnessy
Re: Athletics 1200+ 04/23/2013 03:31 AM CDT
Not sure if someone fixed it or what, but I'm learning from it with climb practice again!