Concussion Traps and Head-Splitters 10/28/2016 08:49 AM CDT
I've just rolled a fix to Concussion traps where we would set avoid drag, but not unset it in some cases.

I also tweaked the Head-Splitters and Maulers box drop rate, as it was extremely high and we didn't feel it was warranted for them.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Concussion Traps and Head-Splitters 01/12/2017 09:50 PM CST

>I also tweaked the Head-Splitters and Maulers box drop rate, as it was extremely high and we didn't feel it was warranted for them.

Anyway this can be uptweaked a little? Went in there earlier today to get some boxes to take with me and in a little over an hour I got 4 boxes. 117 kills and only 4 boxes, I can understand the downtweak because they did pay out too well but isn't this a bit extreme the other way?
Re: Concussion Traps and Head-Splitters 01/12/2017 11:11 PM CST
I personally would have liked to see the rewards in the boxes for zombies just lowered not the drop rate. I guess that is more complicated, though.
Re: Concussion Traps and Head-Splitters 01/13/2017 08:42 AM CST

If we get around to fixing drop rates here, Xala'shar first tier enemies I can lock two weapons on without seeing a single box. It's kind of depressing to from reasonable box droppers to a wasteland of picking experience.