Bundle QoL 01/29/2016 10:03 AM CST
Can we get bundling rope or another item that act more like gem pouches and can be created and tied from the start without needing a skinned item?

Since I normally like to start hunting with a bundle ready, I often never tie my bundles so that I can remove one item before selling and start a new bundle. This causes me to add 100-200 items to my item count while hunting in addition to any loot that I also pick up and causes me to get the warning messages whenever I am hunting for a while. I figure since item count is something we should be trying to reduce it might be nice to be able to have bundles pre-made that can be tied so that you don't have to always save one item to start a new one.
Re: Bundle QoL 01/29/2016 10:49 AM CST
I just keep one extra skin in my haversack... I've had the same hog hoof bundle starter for a looooong time.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Bundle QoL 01/29/2016 04:27 PM CST
Viper sac here

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Bundle QoL 01/29/2016 04:55 PM CST

Vertebrae. I take it out of the bundle, sell the bundle, rebundle, and wear it. Because there is always the same noun you can loop it into an easy macro or script. The workaround is easy, but the original request isn't a bad one.

Jalika
Re: Bundle QoL 01/29/2016 05:35 PM CST
Oh I do the same thing but unless I take the item out once the bundle is going you still can't tie it so you aren't increasing your item count unless there is something I'm missing.
Re: Bundle QoL 01/29/2016 05:41 PM CST
Do it when you add the first additional item, stow your bundle seed item, and tie your bundle.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Bundle QoL 01/31/2016 09:49 AM CST
QoL change would make the starter skin no longer necessary. It's a hassle that's just a minor annoyance when you forget to do it. Should just be able to wear a bundling rope whether or not there's a skin in it. It's a great idea. Low priority, but a great idea.
Re: Bundle QoL 01/31/2016 10:15 AM CST
>QoL change would make the starter skin no longer necessary. It's a hassle that's just a minor annoyance when you forget to do it. Should just be able to wear a bundling rope whether or not there's a skin in it. It's a great idea. Low priority, but a great idea.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll put it into the next Duskruin style event, for only 4000 scrip!
Re: Bundle QoL 02/01/2016 02:25 PM CST

Good point! I also wish FILL BUNDLE WITH [container] worked the same way gem pouches do. I'll often come back from a hunt with a full bundle and like 50 pelts in my backpack and have to run a stupid little script that grabs them all and bundles them up.