Yellow Bristled Gremlins 04/28/2015 02:18 PM CDT
Are the boxes on the Yellow Gremlins about the same as the Reds? About 200 ranks to start (with 99 effective Agility)?
Re: Yellow Bristled Gremlins 04/28/2015 03:42 PM CDT
I don't know the specific skill level but I believe yellow gremlins are a step or two above red.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Yellow Bristled Gremlins 04/28/2015 03:49 PM CDT
Hrm, well I guess I can hope that Quartz Gargs will teach me high enough to step into Yellows then, don't really want to leave Fang Cove unless I have to.
Re: Yellow Bristled Gremlins 04/28/2015 03:57 PM CDT
>>Hrm, well I guess I can hope that Quartz Gargs will teach me high enough to step into Yellows then, don't really want to leave Fang Cove unless I have to.

I think you might need to hang out in serpents a bit before fighting yellow gremlins, but IIRC I went from quartz garg boxes to yellow gremlin boxes.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Yellow Bristled Gremlins 04/28/2015 04:02 PM CDT
>>I think you might need to hang out in serpents a bit before fighting yellow gremlins, but IIRC I went from quartz garg boxes to yellow gremlin boxes.

Oh I'm backtraining. I have 900 parry, 800 shield and 830 evasion. I'll be alright ;) Thanks though. Good to know I can go from box to box though. Makes me happy.