Updating Titles on Elanthipedia 07/08/2020 04:50 PM CDT
Many (all?) of the Title pages on https://elanthipedia.play.net/Category:Titles have a banner that the information is obsolete or are missing the requirements to get the title.

I'd love to help update the information but I think the most practical approach is if a GameMaster could share the data for title requirements and I (and the community) can get the details updated on the wiki.

As a player, I want to know the requirements for a title so that I can focus my gameplay to attain those achievements. Just as I know the requirements to move to the next circle, I would like to know the requirements to obtain a specific title.

Thanks!
Re: Updating Titles on Elanthipedia 07/08/2020 05:39 PM CDT
Seconded!

The ambiguity surrounding the requirements for titles in certain categories does seem overly excessive. Others appear woefully obsolete, or simply haven't been updated to supplant antiquated skills.

Anecdotally, I recently converted all my Mechanical Lore ranks into Engineering on my Thief. Prior to converting I had access to the Urban Ranger title, after which I promptly lost it as I failed to meet the 150 Mechanical Lore ranks required.

- Anuind Silverspruce

Any drunken idiot can fall off a bar stool, a real man rides it to the ground.