Astrologist or Astrologer? 04/17/2018 09:31 PM CDT
I had posted this in the Moon Mage Title folder before realizing it fit being cross-posted here with an additional thought added:

Something I've wondered about is while we have the title Astronomer, for some reason we have Astrologist instead of Astrologer. Both are correct, but from the quick reading I did online it seems Astrologer is much preferred by people who engage in it RL.

I don't want to take away Astrologist from players who like it, so maybe Astrologer could be made a higher title? Titles like Merchant Queen/King and Assassin Queen/King sound impressive. Maybe we could do a similar format for Astrologer or Astrology? I've always thought that each guild should have titles based on their guild-only skill that scale all the way to the cap. In that case, I'm not quite sure what could be done with Merchant/Assassin Queen/King since they don't do that but definitely sound like they should.

Since we have Novice through Legend already, perhaps we could give each guild two guild-only skill titles--one at 1500 ranks and a final one at 1750.

~ Vanxa

You see Grazhir cracking open in one sharp movement.
The World Dragon emerges, roaring soundlessly.
It moves to sear Katamba to a lifeless black.
You see the night sky, filled with stars.