Sorcery title? 02/22/2017 04:42 AM CST
Any others besides witch/warlock? even off guild ones?
Re: Sorcery title? 02/22/2017 08:41 AM CST
Is Necromancer a title? That is a type of sorcery. Not sure if it is in this game.

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Bertrand Russell
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html?q=love
Re: Sorcery title? 02/26/2017 06:53 PM CST
>>Is Necromancer a title? That is a type of sorcery. Not sure if it is in this game.

For the guild, yeah. It's also not the best idea to have it up.

For what it's worth, I don't think witch/warlock are necessarily sorcery titles.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Sorcery title? 02/27/2017 09:58 PM CST
I can see why they'd say that though, since to my knowledge it's the only title that has a sorcery requirement. Not arguing, I don't think they are 'sorcerous' titles either. Just saying
Re: Sorcery title? 02/27/2017 10:55 PM CST
Do they have a sorcery requirement or is sorcery one of the skills that can be used to fulfill a requirement?

Admittedly, Epedia may be outdated with the reqs

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Sorcery title? 03/01/2017 10:31 PM CST
With every magic except sorcery well above 500, I didn't have the Warlock title. As soon as sorcery hit 200 it showed up, so I'm close to 100% certain it's a requirement. But you know how these things go, you can never REALLY be sure
Re: Sorcery title? 03/02/2017 01:30 AM CST
The warlock requirement may have changed from "5th magic over 200," which I think meant near-all (or completely all?) magic over 200 in 2.0, to a higher nth magic over 200 to better reflect the new/bigger pool of magic skills.

That can arguably make it a sorcery title, but no more than a "all weapons over X ranks" title is a sling title.