Duskruin Titles 09/28/2016 07:11 PM CDT
How to get rid of these?
Re: Duskruin Titles 09/28/2016 07:39 PM CDT
TITLE PRE OFF CONFIRM.

If you bought the title from the Assemblage, it is permanently available to you in the Custom category. Otherwise, once you erase it with the above command, you will not have access to it again.

- Navesi
Re: Duskruin Titles 09/28/2016 08:24 PM CDT
> title pre off confirm
Your pretitle has been cleared.
> l XXXX
You are Duskruin Arena Combatant....
Re: Duskruin Titles 09/28/2016 08:33 PM CDT
When you complete the arena, you're given a temporary title relating to how well you did. It's supposed to poof when you log off (like all temp titles, right?).

Worst case scenario, change your pretitle to something else and see if that fixes it.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Duskruin Titles 09/28/2016 08:41 PM CDT
Yeah I read that and have logged off several times but couldn't get rid of it. I was assuming that when Duskruin ended it would disappear, but it didn't

However I hadn't thought of choosing a different title then clearing that...which worked! Thank you.
Re: Duskruin Titles 09/29/2016 01:40 PM CDT
Are you wearing a Moonshard Pendant? It modifies your look to have a title outside of the title system.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Duskruin Titles 09/29/2016 06:18 PM CDT
Heh no I wasn't lucky enough to get a moonsilver chain to drop. I think it was just a bug.

I don't normally wear titles so I hadn't thought to throw up another title then clear it to get rid of it. I actually bought the title paper from the Assemblage near the end to permanently add the title to my Custom list, but that didn't allow me to clear it either.