Title Transparency 09/02/2015 04:35 AM CDT
Admittedly not a suggestion for new titles, I would however like to make a request for more clearly defined title requirements. Either updating the title pages on elanthipedia, or having a GM posting the requirements on the forums so they can be added to it. At the risk of being presumptuous, I don't expect Obseden would mind breaking PAFO 8 years later considering a moderate number of title requirements are still completely ambiguous.

- Anuind Lyndon

When naming your holy weapon consider the following: Everyone has a Holy Avenger or a Divine Vengeance. Why not go with something your foes will never accept the shame of being smote by, "The Fuzzy Kitten".
Re: Title Transparency 09/03/2015 08:30 AM CDT
I know I made the racial title requirements available. Doing the same for the others would take some time, but I'll see about putting some time into it. It'll likely be another spreadsheet release, which would mean it's up to someone else to do the elanthipedia updates.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Title Transparency 09/03/2015 10:50 AM CDT

Do you happen to have a link to the racial title req release? I'd happily cross check it, and help give you a list of (known) other titles we have left to do.
Re: Title Transparency 09/03/2015 11:12 AM CDT
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J-hBgsjZMeKeBIAgo-PuURknxIk-zpUiPJK27ygztE4/edit#gid=0

The Kasto mimic abruptly solidifies, looking very much like Kasto.
>
You say, "What a handsome fellow you are!"
Re: Title Transparency 09/03/2015 04:09 PM CDT
I'll use that same document and add another sheet to it. I got a chunk of them done today and found some problems with a few. Also noticed several repeat titles.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Title Transparency 09/03/2015 04:22 PM CDT
>>DR-Naohhi: I know I made the racial title requirements available. Doing the same for the others would take some time, but I'll see about putting some time into it. It'll likely be another spreadsheet release, which would mean it's up to someone else to do the elanthipedia updates.

I'd be happy to help get the information onto Elanthipedia. I know I'm not alone when I say that we really appreciate finding out what the title requirements are.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Title Transparency 09/03/2015 11:01 PM CDT

>> I'd be happy to help get the information onto Elanthipedia. I know I'm not alone when I say that we really appreciate finding out what the title requirements are

Absolutely, its a nice goal to have. Hell, even a complete list without reqs would be amazing. (If you can't give reqs out.)
Re: Title Transparency 09/06/2015 02:20 AM CDT
>>I'll use that same document and add another sheet to it. I got a chunk of them done today and found some problems with a few. Also noticed several repeat titles.

Thanks so much Naohhi! Trying to sort out some of some of the more advanced titles is only slightly less frustrating than playing solitaire with a deck of 51 cards.

- Anuind Lyndon

When naming your holy weapon consider the following: Everyone has a Holy Avenger or a Divine Vengeance. Why not go with something your foes will never accept the shame of being smote by, "The Fuzzy Kitten".