Non-picture tattoos 12/01/2002 05:49 PM CST
I was really hoping to see some tattoos that were random designs, not pictures, at the fest. Unfortunately we get a picture of a mermaid kissing a fish.

Howcome there are no NORMAL tattoos, like cool patterns of black lines that make an interesting pattern?
Re: Non-picture tattoos 12/02/2002 07:28 AM CST
Feel free to use your imigination when a tattoo alterer comes around <grin>

Troubadour Raziaar
Re: Non-picture tattoos 12/05/2002 12:40 AM CST
What the heck is a "normal" tattoo?

And wouldn't you eventually get tired of seeing people with 50 variations of "black swirling lines in a random pattern" on their various parts.

>>--Syreh-->

"Whiny people can suck my big toe!" -- Syreh
Re: Non-picture tattoos 12/05/2002 10:29 AM CST
I didn't mean literally, but there is not a single tattoo in the game that's not a picture.

Wouldn't it be dumb if every single item in the game had a picture painted on it?
Re: Non-picture tattoos 12/05/2002 08:27 PM CST
<<I didn't mean literally, but there is not a single tattoo in the game that's not a picture.

There are several but they are all altered. One of my old Sand Elf characters had some tribal markings on her thigh. But I understand your point. I suspect the idea is much more than it seems. Most designs have meaning to someone.

>>--Syreh-->

"Whiny people can suck my big toe!" -- Syreh
Re: Non-picture tattoos 02/11/2003 08:12 AM CST
black swirling lines? You mean like having "A celtic band tattoo'd around her/his ankle/arm" sorta thing?

See you probably would need to be a bit more specific than "a pattern of swirling lines" unless you would like someone to see it as that on ya.

I do think that new tattoo's should be added though on a semi regular basis. Maybe have a competition every 6 months?
Then just add the best 10 designs to the current tattoo list in a specials section, maybe have them vanish once the next competitions done and replace them with the new 10 designs.

Just a thought :)
Re: Non-picture tattoos 03/18/2004 03:08 PM CST
hara'jaal, tail tattoos arent pictures..they are designs..i got the silver barbed wire one

the mind behind Jostak and Sylefex