Tattoo's are just show.. 04/11/2002 07:59 PM CDT
I'd say that since tattoo's show no strong perpose but show that they should be more common. I don't know how many people feel this way or if you have your reasons. Just a thought.

><>< Tinyfire Sparkstun ><><

Who has lightning bolts for brains.
Re: Tattoo's are just show.. 04/12/2002 09:28 PM CDT
I dissagre with you on this one. just my opnion but i think they put that tattoo hut where they did for a purpose, if they were intended to be real common, why didn't they put it somewhere easy to get to?
Darf (who likes his tattoo and likes even more the fact that he doesn't see it on every 10th person)
Re: Tattoo's are just show.. 04/13/2002 05:51 PM CDT
I dissagre with you on this one. just my opnion but i think they put that tattoo hut where they did for a purpose, if they were intended to be real common, why didn't they put it somewhere easy to get to?
Darf (who likes his tattoo and likes even more the fact that he doesn't see it on every 10th person)

Yeah, I spose thats right. It'd be nice if they had more appearances with tattoo alteration. Maybe twice a month they'l pop up on a random island like Aesry, Ratha, Shard, or Theren. that'd be more fun.. I think.

Who needs a hobby really really bad.
Re: Tattoo's are just show.. 04/13/2002 10:42 PM CDT
Um tiny, shard and theren aren't islands
Re: Tattoo's are just show.. 04/14/2002 12:23 PM CDT
Well, I was intending on only speaking islands. Then my mind drifted off and I put Shard and Theren <don't ask>