More options 01/31/2015 11:43 PM CST
I was hoping we could get the option of doing body part sleeves. Generic tribal, sacred geometry, traditional, Japanese, neo traditional, etc. are all really amazing styles that can be worked into a form sleeve on a limb.

The tattoo system is interesting, but it's really just full of roughly the most generic stuff you can imagine.

I'd also love to see more piercing, and some branding and/or scarification. Both have been used for hundreds of years by various cultures (and no, not just for slaving).
Re: More options 02/01/2015 10:47 AM CST
>I was hoping we could get the option of doing body part sleeves.

For what it's worth, we've always been allowed to do this in regards to custom tattoos provided by Wedding Team or through Tattoo Merchants. The guidelines for them are that they have to start at one body part and end at another, so it's pretty easy to write up something that starts at the wrist and ends at the shoulder or visa versa.

I helped design a custom tattoo for my friend years ago to get in his wedding which started at his forearms, traveled up past his shoulders and ended on either side of his neck.

Salute a drowned sailor? You ought to brush up on your protocol, Kasto.
Re: More options 02/01/2015 11:48 AM CST
>do this in regards to custom tattoos provided by Wedding Team or through Tattoo Merchants.

Maybe I should have put 'practical' in there somewhere. I'm not paying 50-200$ for an alteration.
Re: More options 01/25/2019 03:56 PM CST

It would be nice to have tattoos only apply-able as a difficult item in the upcoming artistry craft. The images could be centered around a menu but perhaps eventually combinations of designs could be brought together to make a semi original design. An example of such might be a menu containing, among other things, legs, tails, bodys, and heads. Mix and match at will.
X