Clerical NPC's and Rumors 10/24/2003 09:22 AM CDT
I've not had a chance to check on this. I am wondering about the Monk in front of the crossing cleric guild and the various NPC's wandering around the Crossing Temple. In a nutshell, will they be added to the rumor system for clerics and or perhaps paladins to talk with about rumors. Just my personal opinion, but I think they would make a great addition for the holy types in the lands to interact with in sharing rumors and learning of rumors.
Daemog
Re: Clerical NPC's and Rumors 11/07/2003 09:27 PM CST
>>will they be added to the rumor system for clerics and or perhaps paladins to talk with about rumors

the rumor system is just for Traders and Bards

Arcath Darkspell

Royal Mage of the Nine Clans
Re: Clerical NPC's and Rumors 11/07/2003 09:32 PM CST
>the rumor system is just for Traders and Bards

That would be incorrect.

-Chris

<iMike> monty python would be funny if nerds hadnt invented an entire subculture devoted to quoting it
Re: Clerical NPC's and Rumors 11/09/2003 11:31 AM CST
<<the rumor system is just for Traders and Bards

While there are many more Rumormongering NPC's that will speak with Bards and Traders, there are ones out there who will both speak to and receive rumors.

The stableboy in the Trader's stable in Riverhaven will speak to pretty much EVERYONE.

Your Horoscope: The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.

Kinsmen, Steel, Stone.
www.stone-clan.com
Re: Clerical NPC's and Rumors 11/12/2003 02:32 PM CST
>the rumor system is just for Traders and Bards

>That would be incorrect.

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen,

We're very happy to announce the release of a new system in all instances of DragonRealms, the Rumors System for Traders and Bards.
GM-Deryka

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=4&topic=1&message=133

I didn't say, GM Deryka did. But who is going to believe a GM?

Arcath Darkspell

Royal Mage of the Nine Clans
Re: Clerical NPC's and Rumors 11/12/2003 05:36 PM CST
To clarify:
I believe GM Deryka meant that the system is PRIMARILY for traders and bards. It is not ONLY for traders and bards. Many rumor NPCs will interact with many, sometimes all, guilds.
Re: Clerical NPC's and Rumors 11/12/2003 07:25 PM CST
>We're very happy to announce the release of a new system in all instances of DragonRealms, the Rumors System for Traders and Bards.
GM-Deryka

Its for traders and bards but others can use it to. We're friendly folk like that and sharing our systems.