interestin rumors from me new friend the Stableboy 10/23/2003 08:18 AM CDT
<<A stableboy ponders for a moment before saying, "You know, I did hear an interesting tidbit from Shard. There are three foreigners in the city of Shard, said to be human men from north of Therengia. They are quite dangerous, especially to Elotheans.>>

Heh

<<A stableboy ponders for a moment before saying, "You know, I did hear an interesting tidbit from Shard. Trader murdered on Gondola by Zoluren assassins lead by the hoodlum Soim. Empath see's all before death.">>

Good One Soim

<<A stableboy ponders for a moment before saying, "You know, I did hear an interesting tidbit from a customer. Cayene is running for Mayor.">>

Bressail watch out!

Rehlyn
Re: interestin rumors from me new friend the Stableboy 10/23/2003 10:22 AM CDT
That was neat Rehlyn.. thank you for sharing

Daxlynn
Re: interestin rumors from me new friend the Stableboy 10/23/2003 02:56 PM CDT
<<A stableboy ponders for a moment before saying, "You know, I did hear an interesting tidbit from Shard. There are three foreigners in the city of Shard, said to be human men from north of Therengia. They are quite dangerous, especially to Elotheans.>>

Guess this ain't talkin about those of us in Ambassador Viptorian's court. I'll keep an eye out, see what I can see.

Maulem~
Brawling with a massive silver nugget: The Barbarian method for throwing money at a problem.
Re: interestin rumors from me new friend the Stableboy 10/23/2003 03:44 PM CDT
Heh, he kept talking so....

<<A stableboy ponders for a moment before saying, "You know, I did hear an interesting tidbit from Shard. A gaunt Elothean has been roaming the streets of Shard.">>

<<A stableboy ponders for a moment before saying, "You know, I did hear an interesting tidbit from a customer. A merchant was seen in Shard selling orlogs suspended from pink ribbons. He said he'd be back soon. His wares were of high quality and equally high prices.">>

<<A stableboy ponders for a moment before saying, "You know, I did hear an interesting tidbit from Shard. A group of soldiers reported seeing a fleet of Gorbash ships south of the Hand. Hopefully they're fishing ships, and not planning on an invasion.">>

ooo nice

<<A stableboy ponders for a moment before saying, "You know, I did hear an interesting tidbit from a customer. Some tell that a Princess from a distant land will arrive in Theren with a terrible secret.">>

well
thats one informed stableboy

Rehlyn
Re: interestin rumors from me new friend the Stableboy 10/23/2003 03:50 PM CDT
>thats one informed stableboy

You forgot the mis.

-Kilan

No matter where light goes...it will find darkness has been there first.
Re: interestin rumors from me new friend the Stableboy 10/23/2003 05:58 PM CDT
>A stableboy ponders for a moment before saying, "You know, I did hear an interesting tidbit from Shard. There are three foreigners in the city of Shard, said to be human men from north of Therengia. They are quite dangerous, especially to Elotheans.>>

Just to clarify.. this rumor is not completely true. Ask me how I know? When listening to rumors it's a good idea to take them lightly but worth checking into so that the complete truth cam be found out.

Daxlynn
Re: interestin rumors from me new friend the Stableboy 10/23/2003 07:49 PM CDT
heh, good to know, i never claimed them to be true, just that he said them to me.

Rehlyn
Re: interestin rumors from me new friend the Stableboy 10/23/2003 07:53 PM CDT
He told me there is a "streetwalker" in Shard that has been sellin' her body off to men. Wouldn't give a name though.. but I laughed a good 5 minutes at that one.

Leyhan the Scholar.
Re: interestin rumors from me new friend the Stableboy 10/23/2003 09:07 PM CDT
heh, musta gotten one of TF's rumors by mistake. :-)

~Weak of arm,crazy roar;
terrible aim,awful health;
broken fingers,no real stealth;
leave em dead,stabbed some more;
lost your coins,on the floor;
greetings!now you're out the door~
>
Re: interestin rumors from me new friend the Stableboy 10/23/2003 09:10 PM CDT
Gorbash fleet?
Snarls
If someone is gonna give the lad bad info, at least pronounce it right.
The term is Gorbesh. Say it with reverence.

Jerevth
"For no one in this world can you trust, not men, not women, not beasts. (points to his sword) This you can trust."
Conan's Father