Horses and Corpses, Jumping barriers 06/17/2007 04:48 PM CDT
Could we possibly, with some kind of rope.. mech lore check if necessary, lift and tie a corpse on the back of a horse and signal it to jump over obstacles that can't normally allow dragging? I think that would be a very neat feature of horses and the jumping barrier trick, as well as allowing more rescue team options besides a moonie or an on-site Cleric/empath.
Re: Horses and Corpses, Jumping barriers 06/17/2007 06:51 PM CDT
>Could we possibly, with some kind of rope.. mech lore check if necessary, lift and tie a corpse on the back of a horse and signal it to jump over obstacles that can't normally allow dragging? I think that would be a very neat feature of horses and the jumping barrier trick, as well as allowing more rescue team options besides a moonie or an on-site Cleric/empath.

I like the idea, and think it would add a great amount of (much needed) utility to horses, but I'm not sure if the Trader Guild would let us tread on their territory (they already have this ability with their caravans).

If the GMs say okay, though, I'm all for it! Might actually give me a reason to get current on my stabling fees and get the ol' horse out.

Fuquois