Painted horses 08/30/2006 05:40 PM CDT
I've been catching and training lots of horses lately and one thing i'd like to see to cut from the herd is a Paint horse. Don't get me wrong we have a fine selection now but being we are getting horses from a wild herd there has to be some cross-breeding in there and that should produce paints. I think there could be for some real possibilities in color tones there too. Just my thoughts.

Kelt
Re: Painted horses 09/01/2006 03:34 PM CDT
It would also be nice if they didn't come gelded!

~Dulcinia

"Let me give ya a quick mental, A cozy Inn....doors locked....a bard outside the window playing some mood music....some scented candels....a couple glasses of wine....you..me both butt naked and a jar of gortog scalp wax." -- Jrendel
Re: Painted horses 09/05/2006 11:04 PM CDT
I think painted horses would be wonderful, as well as delicate desert horses or something to that effect (arabians).

Tufted foot hair was a feature I believe Jeremeal had on his stallion, it would be nice if it made it onto mainstream horses :)

Also making it so they went longer without starving/needing grooming would make me use mine more.

-M-
Re: Painted horses 09/09/2006 12:10 PM CDT
I would love to see the 'feathered hooves' make it onto mainstream horses. It is listed on the horse page of the site with all the other markings but so far as I know has only been seen on one auction stallion. Of course, I'd also love to see stallions in mainstream horses as well as geldings. Paints would be nice but I don't know how well they would work with the current coat/marking system. A paint is described by its multiple markings. We already have the Akhaals, which have interesting coats, so perhaps it would be possible.

Though it is probably highly unlikely unless we get an actual horse GM, rather than some kind GMs who take a glance at the code now and then to try and fix problems...like the lances in the jousting areas.
Re: Painted horses 09/10/2006 08:19 PM CDT
I sold Soim a pony with feathered hooves, but I don't think I was supposed to be able to catch it. I'm not sure if he still has it or not.

~Dulcinia

"Let me give ya a quick mental, A cozy Inn....doors locked....a bard outside the window playing some mood music....some scented candels....a couple glasses of wine....you..me both butt naked and a jar of gortog scalp wax." -- Jrendel