Zeharca breed 02/28/2011 05:52 PM CST
Does anyone know if this horse breed is available like the Akhaal breed at horse clan?
Re: Zeharca breed 04/06/2011 11:07 PM CDT
>>Does anyone know if this horse breed is available like the Akhaal breed at horse clan?

You cannot currently by the Zeharca breed anywhere. The last one was a fest auction horse, I'm sure you can get them as a very rare RP reward too, though unlikely.

- Terra

RP at its finest: Evro says to Zynara, "I am tired....daylight savings has caught up with me."
Re: Zeharca breed 06/30/2012 12:52 PM CDT
>I'm sure you can get them as a very rare RP reward too, though unlikely.

you mean like consistently RP support the outcast and keep spamming >MYCHAR THINKS "OMG OMG this is my chance to get a zeharca horse OMG OMG!" ?
Re: Zeharca breed 07/01/2012 08:58 AM CDT
>>Does anyone know if this horse breed is available like the Akhaal breed at horse clan?

>>You cannot currently by the Zeharca breed anywhere. The last one was a fest auction horse, I'm sure you can get them as a very rare RP reward too, though unlikely.

>>you mean like consistently RP support the outcast and keep spamming >MYCHAR THINKS "OMG OMG this is my chance to get a zeharca horse OMG OMG!" ?

Actually I think only one horse was ever given and that was the pony that was personally given from Raenilar to Tiso. All the others have been auction, or the few that Ishtavan brokered. Only those limited number have been allowed to leave Outcast hands. They were never meant to be common from what I understand. However, they are far easier to acquire than a Kirmalia. So, take that for what it's worth.

You snap your furry fingers.
Re: Zeharca breed 07/01/2012 11:24 AM CDT
Oof, Tiso level dedication is considered "easier" to get than Kirmalia (which I haven't even heard of!)

Any idea the ballpark range they went for on Auctions? thousands of plats? tens of thousands of plats? >_<