second location for horses 11/03/2009 10:54 PM CST
just wanted to let you all know that whomever is interested in mounts, should probably check out some of the discussion that has happened in the paladin's warhorse folder.

to recap...

things that has happened so far..
1. horses can now attack
2. no one has reached the second bond level with horses to date

known bugs with horses
1. sometimes there's a case where the auto face next ability doesn't accurately attack the next target that is facing you while mounted. so there is nothing else to face, even though 4 things may be beating on you. and face next doesn't face the next target, you must face <mob name> in order to face the next target.
2. signal horse to charge player doesn't work. Might be part of a fail safe to stop players being killed by horses.
3. Grouping with a horse is impossible, you can't join a group, and other's can't join you. That is if you happen to be mounted.
4. more then 4 things can advance a horse, so they don't follow the same max limit as players do.
5. unable to charge certain mobs (i know of 2 currently, zombie rakash and prydaens near el'bains)
6. I'm sure there are others, but i can't remember off the top of my head.

Please be active and keep on reporting any issues you see, both here and in the paladin's warhorse folder.

Thanks

Verand
Re: second location for horses 11/11/2009 11:07 PM CST
well, looks like I was wrong about the second level of bond, someone claims to have gotten it. time to focus on my horse again
chuckle.

enjoy