So, this whole horse thing.... 04/12/2009 04:35 AM CDT
I remember when they came out, and I never picked one up. I see now that they can be trained for all kinds of things.

As a barbarian, what would be the purpose of me getting a horse now? Can I keep it with me in hunting areas while I fight? Or would it mostly be just kept in the stable and taken out to show off, or joust (which I don't do)?

Just curious - I love the concept, but I can't see how I would be able to use a horse.

- Hound of Tindalos. Rakash Barbarian.
Re: So, this whole horse thing.... 04/12/2009 09:18 AM CDT
>>As a barbarian, what would be the purpose of me getting a horse now? Can I keep it with me in hunting areas while I fight? Or would it mostly be just kept in the stable and taken out to show off, or joust (which I don't do)?

training appraisal, other than that horses are more of a pain than anything

~Arwinia

The Empath spellbook is a riddle trapped in an enigma hidden inside a lot of suck.-Armifer
Re: So, this whole horse thing.... 04/12/2009 04:10 PM CDT
In theory, you can travel faster with a horse. Or you would be able to if they behaved reliably and you didn't encounter buggy rooms.
Re: So, this whole horse thing.... 04/12/2009 04:18 PM CDT
>>>As a barbarian, what would be the purpose of me getting a horse now? Can I keep it with me in hunting areas while I fight? Or would it mostly be just kept in the stable and taken out to show off, or joust (which I don't do)?

I think the word "Barbarian" can be substituted with any other guild and the result would still be the same. Horses need serious work.

-Joshua, player of Malkien
Re: So, this whole horse thing.... 04/13/2009 06:13 PM CDT
Okay then! Thanks for the honest responses, and I'll wait until the day Horses run rampant across Zoluren. And the Islands. Maybe sea-horses! :)

- Hound of Tindalos. Rakash Barbarian.