Hooray for goats! 10/01/2007 07:36 AM CDT
Have there been any plans to work additional mounts for small-folk into the game? I know a loooong time ago goats were auctioned off. Could this happen again soon? I have noticed a high influx of gnomes compared to years past, so they would definitely be in high demand! Also, has anyone seen a goat sold lately, and if so, for how much? For people that own goats, can they be taught all the same things as horses, even be jousted with?

@}~'~,
Petal
Re: Hooray for goats! 10/01/2007 01:55 PM CDT
> Have there been any plans to work additional mounts for small-folk into the game? I know a loooong time ago goats were auctioned off. Could this happen again soon?

Goats will be making a reappearance, although I cannot say exactly when or where at this point. Stay tuned...

- GM Dartenian

"So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin
On his face. If he worried, he hid it.
He started to sing as he tackled that thing
That couldn't be done and he did it."
- Edgar Guest
Re: Hooray for goats! 10/01/2007 03:48 PM CDT
as far as i'm aware, goats can't be taught like horses or jousted with, no.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: Hooray for goats! 10/01/2007 04:08 PM CDT
>>Also, has anyone seen a goat sold lately

I did! A whole two dozen of them, in fact! They're pretty worthless, though, as the merchant only gives you a random piece of chocolate or a goat charm. Goat-wranglin' is pretty awesome too.

Course, that was several months ago so the market's probably changed by now.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html