So, after 2-3 years of being away? 06/25/2007 04:48 PM CDT
Nothing? No changes to horses? No fixes? No new horse GM?

How do you expect customers to take the time to play your game when you do not take the time to fix your game? Need I remind you (simutronics) hailed this as a major release years ago and then let it sit? People keep on suggesting new things for horses to, but I doubt that any of that can be implemented considering how buggy the system is. Why are they even suggesting things? Why should they take their time to think about how you can make the system better when it is clear you do not have an interest in doing so.

Max (still Blasword)
Re: So, after 2-3 years of being away? 06/25/2007 11:12 PM CDT
Last year I might've joined in ranting. However, in the DR team's defense, they've been doing an extroadinary job this year. Lots of goals are being met, lots of things people actually care about are getting done, and at the same time I personally feel there's been a lot more IG events going on (probably direct result of the Gamehost recruitment back in May?) so everything's all around more exciting. The events alone is enough to keep people's minds off game mechs. While I wasn't able to participate in the ruffian invasion (for once easy enough for my char to handle) due to RL schedule/char location, nor was I able to do anything in the Shard invasion (well, 2 deathblows) and got frustrated trying to climb the korograth, I know it can be done and its not purely a circle thing, so I know they've been doing a good job.