Looking for Trainers/info 12/30/2006 12:29 PM CST
Been away for a while, and while getting crosseyed reading the boards I remembered "Hey, I used to have a horse". I went to the stables and it was still there. Now going on my old, faulty memory I don't think the horse was ever fully trained so my first request is this: Is there a way to check your horses training yourself or does that require a ranger to do it for you? And is there any way to check to see what training I've had so far short of running around begging people to try to train me?

And of course my second request is: Any volunteers to do any training? Will pay a little but I'm not a rich moonie, but I do want my horse and myself completely trained for that "someday" when someone starts doing something with the horse system.

-Wildluck
Re: Looking for Trainers/info 12/30/2006 12:40 PM CST
The only other ways I know how to check what a horse is trained in is have a Trader store it. The voucher they get back will tell you what the horse has been trained in. You can also test a lot of the tricks & combat things yourself by trying to use them.

I can teach Advanced Riding, Bareback and Kneel (maybe more, frankly I haven't played my ranger in years to know). If you need any of those, I will train for a small fee. You can e-mail my play.net.
__
.~Forgotten Lore~.
http://uk.geocities.com/snurfergal/dr/index.html
Re: Looking for Trainers/info 01/01/2007 12:13 PM CST
Hey there, I love doing the occasional training class and would be happy to help you out with your horse. I can do most of the basic classes: Kneel, Beg, Spin, Jump, Leadrope, Saddle, and Bareback (class for you) Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head although I may know one or two more.

You can also e-mail me at the play.net and Id be happy to set up a time and place we can meet.