White Hart from Kanton's (and the SIGNAL Verb) 08/21/2015 12:45 AM CDT
So today I went through Kanton's and grabed the tiny gold antler at the end with the intention of having a neat new mount to Joust with. Turns out the white hart can't joust, so I put in an assist and Zadraes took a look. Here's what he had to say about it:

Zadraes says, "Looks like the epedia page on these isn't entirely accurate. Missing the COMMAND info."

Zadraes asks, "Ok, so it looks more like a normal horse than I was expecting, but is customized somewhat. What about jousting breaks with it?"

You say, "I think it's that it uses COMMAND instead of signal."

Zadraes says, "Ok, one sec. Let me try to find a normal horse to look at."

Zadraes says, "Ok, it looks like SIGNAL is tied specifically to normal horses, and I don't know that it could easily be updated to include these more customized versions."

Zadraes says, "That said, I'll repeat that I'm not an expert with the home system. You absolutely can post on the forums to request it."
>
Zadraes says, "Horse system."
>
Zadraes gazes off into the distance.
>
Zadraes says, "I AM an expert with the home system."

Zadraes says, "It's the way SIGNAL is set up in particular, less with the mount. SIGNAL only recognizes actual horses from the normal horse system, it's nothing the hart creator would have had any control over without digging into the horse system itself."

So would it be possible to get the SIGNAL verb looked at? I can't be the only one who picked up this thing because they wanted to joust from the back of a mythical deer.
Re: White Hart from Kanton's (and the SIGNAL Verb) 08/21/2015 11:24 AM CDT
Who do you think you are, Thranduil?
Re: White Hart from Kanton's (and the SIGNAL Verb) 08/21/2015 11:29 AM CDT
His 3'5'' Cousion. From his mother's side.

Really I'm also curious about a general update to the signal verb. I know no one like to mess with the Horse System, but there have also been several mounts sold at Hollow's Eve and I would be pissed if I couldn't joust on a mount I just spent 10k-50k on.
Re: White Hart from Kanton's (and the SIGNAL Verb) 08/21/2015 06:44 PM CDT
>>I know no one like to mess with the Horse System, but there have also been several mounts sold at Hollow's Eve and I would be pissed if I couldn't joust on a mount I just spent 10k-50k on.

OP aside, I think most people buying those kinds of mounts know that special mounts don't take part in the horse system. You can't joust with them, make them a war horse, etc.

AFAIK, they're more like brooms/carpets than horse-system horses.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: White Hart from Kanton's (and the SIGNAL Verb) 02/01/2016 08:38 PM CST
I'd like to see some amendments to the areas this thing can go to/through. I've noticed it has to be lead across the NTR bridge. Not sure what the deal with that is. Other than some movement impeding scenarios I think this item is spot on. The commands are decent and the description is superb.
Re: White Hart from Kanton's (and the SIGNAL Verb) 02/01/2016 09:56 PM CST
I'd love it 100 times more if I could joust on it.