Unable to Ride To Tiger/Wolf Clan 02/08/2009 12:59 AM CST
[Grassland Road, Meadow]
The sickly sweet smell of buttercups and other flowers fills the air. The crunching sound underfoot announces your presence to everyone and everything else in the vicinity. You also see a rose grey horse.
Obvious paths: east, south, northwest.
nw
>
You can't ride your rose grey horse in that direction.

I know I used to be able to ride out there because my trading script includes my horse; I don't know when it changed though as I've been out of DR for a couple years, so...

This seems like a blatant bug to me or is there a reason for this block? There isn't any reason a horse shouldn't be able to go to the clans I can see. Could someone change/fix this back or explain it?

Gidske
Re: Unable to Ride To Tiger/Wolf Clan 04/06/2009 07:01 AM CDT
[Grassland Road, Meadow]
The sickly sweet smell of buttercups and other flowers fills the air. The crunching sound underfoot announces your presence to everyone and everything else in the vicinity. You also see a rose grey horse.
Obvious paths: east, south, northwest.
nw
>
You can't ride your rose grey horse in that direction.

I know I used to be able to ride out there because my trading script includes my horse; I don't know when it changed though as I've been out of DR for a couple years, so...

This seems like a blatant bug to me or is there a reason for this block? There isn't any reason a horse shouldn't be able to go to the clans I can see. Could someone change/fix this back or explain it?

Gidske

I got this room fixed 2 weeks ago with an assist but another one 6 steps further west is also broken. The last time a room was broken for horses, I was told to post in the Crossing folder because it was in Crossing. This time I posted in the Northern Towns and Villages folder and there was no response, so today I posted in the Crossing folder and put in a BUG report in the still broken room.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=7&topic=8&message=1262

I run my caravan on horseback, too, and would really appreciate this being fixed.

Gnara the Gnome Trader's (and others) player