Any ETA on bug fix? 10/10/2005 10:51 AM CDT
Any chance there's an ETA on the fix for the bug where your horse shows up one room off of where you leave them, unable to follow or otherwise move(aside from kneeling on command) if you don't stable them when you log off and the local stableboy doesn't come get them?

Tyrathia's player
Re: Any ETA on bug fix? 01/28/2006 12:23 PM CST
bump...any word on this?
Re: Any ETA on bug fix? 01/28/2006 02:35 PM CST
:hums: soon.

Sothios Clan-Csencsits
Aesry Locksmith Union Representative
Re: Any ETA on bug fix? 01/29/2006 04:41 PM CST
So...that means sometime next year...or never if that is the Simu soon.
Re: Any ETA on bug fix? 12/13/2006 04:17 PM CST
>Any chance there's an ETA on the fix for the bug where your horse shows up one room off of where you leave them, unable to follow or otherwise move(aside from kneeling on command) if you don't stable them when you log off and the local stableboy doesn't come get them?

This has also become known as the "stuck" horse issue.

No one keel over on me now, ya hear? I think this has been tracked down and has been fixed as of about 2 hours ago in Plat and Prime -- at least one cause of it anyways.

If it is fixed, I'll take credit for it, but I've not claimed the horse system nor do I have any plans to do anything else with it. I just happened to track this one down and got it taken care of.

Any horses that are still "stuck" out there will need to be fixed by a GM, but once fixed, they shouldn't be getting stuck any longer as a result of this bug. If you do find a case where they're still getting stuck, please post in the Mounts - Bugs topic in Abilities, Skills and Magic.

Updates are live in Platinum and Prime, and will be going to TF in a day or so provided that nothing "bad" happens.

FGM Zadraes
Premium Liaison
ALAE GM (Platinum)
NOT the Horse GM