Instruct Continue 06/24/2004 02:27 AM CDT
Here's the deal. I've had three classes basically stall out. Where I had to stop the class and restart teaching the same horse. I didn't mind the first two times it's occurred but the most recent I was 3/4 of the way through a Combat class, and that's just way too long to start over.

The first class was a Prance class, and I was leading the horse since I was leading a group at the same time. I moved a room, and I received the messaging that the animal you're instructing isn't here, so you pause. Or something to that effect.

The second time I received this, I dismounted from my horse, went into the bank, wherin I received the same messaging and had to restart a begging class.

The most recent I was disconnected, retrieved the now aforementioned Glue factory and was unable to resume the class. I've talked to two hosts and they informed me that the GM they spoke to was stumped. And that my horse was Wonky...which by the way is his new name. So if anyone up there in that big main frame int he sky has any light they can shed on this, I'd me most appreciative of not having to srat this stinking class over again.

Also while I'm posting this, if we could get some sort of messaging that states you continue instructing <said horse> in the art of <X>. it may help with this situation if it ever occurs again.

Thank you,

Grisleaf
Re: Instruct Continue 06/24/2004 01:11 PM CDT
<<Also while I'm posting this, if we could get some sort of messaging that states you continue instructing <said horse> in the art of <X>. it may help with this situation if it ever occurs again.>>

I second and third this. When you type in <instruct continue> the game doesnt respond to the command that you can see. Be a nice touch to have it say <you pick up instructing from where you left off> or some such.

Bluefalcon