Horse and Crossing sewer 02/21/2004 09:42 AM CST
whilst leading my horse around Crossing I decided to pop into the sewer to pick on some thugs. Imagine my surprise to find my horse had followed me down the ladder! As expected the horse could not climb back up the ladder and, as there were no GH's available, I was forced to log off and wait for my horse to be claimed by the stable boys. I understand why this happened but it needs looking into.

Valren

Intuition is the art, peculiar to the human mind, of working out the correct answer from data that is, in itself, incomplete or even, perhaps, misleading.

Hari Seldon
Re: Horse and Crossing sewer 02/21/2004 09:44 AM CST

Yeah, horses can follow people into the Midwife's house in Theren as well, into the kitchen and such, and they can't get back out of there either.

Kinsmen, Steel, Stone.
www.stone-clan.com
Re: Horse and Crossing sewer 02/21/2004 04:49 PM CST
heh, thats an old bug. I remember the first people in platinum that got horses, before prime got horses, having a horse following him into the sewers. Appropriately enough, the paladin involved named his horse "bandit."

---
A scavenger troll arrives, scouring the area.

The scavenger troll exclaims, "I dinks I like da' Moongate!"

The scavenger troll bends over and picks up the Moongate. After appraising it, the troll places the Moongate in its frayed knapsack