Unable to rope a horse 01/27/2013 10:06 PM CST
After being able to catch horses in the past, I was sad to find I just trip everytime I try and rope one.

Fully healed, Full Bonus.. able to cut the herd, but with my rope, in a noose, I get this evertime I try and rope them..

You bring the lead rope over your head, trying to get it to spin while aiming at a dapple grey horse. You throw the noose toward the animal but instead it tangles in your hand, dropping over your head and down to your feet, tripping you.
Roundtime: 44 seconds

Tried WOTP, SOTT and Instinct, just to see if that helped.. but no good.. this happened over and over and over..
Re: Unable to rope a horse 01/27/2013 10:22 PM CST
Fixed. It was using skills 2.0, updated to actually use stealth, scounting and outdoorsmanship instead of nothing, nothing and nothing.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Unable to rope a horse 01/27/2013 11:22 PM CST

<beams> Thanks for the quick work!
Re: Unable to rope a horse 01/28/2013 10:29 AM CST
>>Fixed. It was using skills 2.0, updated to actually use stealth, scounting and outdoorsmanship instead of nothing, nothing and nothing.

If anyone is epedia literate (I am not), we should probably link this there. Good to know that those are the 3 things that go into catching a horse.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry