Grounding Field Preventing Naphtha Ignition 01/26/2013 07:43 PM CST
It stopped doing this for some reason.

Fire-aligned field.

The field buckles briefly under the kinetic strain, failing to entirely stop the attack.
A Dragon Priest sentinel hisses, "All the infidelsss will burn!" as it reaches into its cloak and produces a curious-looking arrow lashed with a large crystal bottle from within its dark folds. With practiced movements, it quickly notches the arrow and fires at you!
You fail to move out of the path of the curious-looking arrow in time, and it strikes your right eye with tremendous force. Upon impact, the crystal bottle attached to the tip shatters and douses you in copious amounts of naphtha, ingniting with a massive WHOOOMPH!
[You're bruised, nimbly balanced and in better position.]

- Starlear -
Re: Grounding Field Preventing Naphtha Ignition 01/26/2013 07:51 PM CST
>>You fail to move out of the path of the curious-looking arrow in time, and it strikes your right eye with tremendous force. Upon impact, the crystal bottle attached to the tip shatters and douses you in copious amounts of naphtha, ingniting with a massive WHOOOMPH!

Typo aside, the problem is that it's a special attack that's both applying the naphtha & igniting it in one shot, which means it's not going through the core mechanics.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Grounding Field Preventing Naphtha Ignition 01/26/2013 07:51 PM CST
>>Upon impact, the crystal bottle attached to the tip shatters and douses you in copious amounts of naphtha, ingniting with a massive WHOOOMPH!

Looks like a special attack more than naphtha. I think they just C&P'ed the typical naphtha ignition messaging.

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg
Re: Grounding Field Preventing Naphtha Ignition 01/26/2013 07:54 PM CST
Raesh beat me :(

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg
Re: Grounding Field Preventing Naphtha Ignition 01/26/2013 08:14 PM CST
-finally- I snipe someone instead of getting sniped.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose